How Do I Get Started?
The application process for our MSN-NP degree is competitive.
Applicants are ranked according to a selection point system established by the WSU Nurse Practitioner Admissions Committee.
Applicant ranking includes:
- A 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA
- Advanced writing course completion
- Work experience as an RN (2 years minimum required)
- Completion of an MSN already
- Writing ability
- Veteran status
- Interview (Not all candidates will be interviewed)
- Preceptor for the WSU School of Nursing Associate Degree (RN) program during the last year
- Potential for scholarly work and leadership.