How Do I Get Started?
Apply online at www.weber.edu/mtax. You will need the following:
- $60.00 MTax application fee (pay online)*
- Official transcripts of all academic work
International students need to have their transcripts evaluated for equivalent course work by an accredited agency. See the International Student and Scholar Center page for more information.
Mail official transcripts to:
School of Accounting & Taxation
1337 Edvalson St Dept 3803
Ogden, UT 84408-3803
- GMAT test score
See http://www.mba.com for more information.
- Current resume (upload online)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers (by email through online application). Recent WSU Accounting graduates do not need letters of recommendation.
* International students must pay the foreign student application fee for WSU and should contact the International Student and Scholar Center at 801-626-6853 and Admissions at 801-626-6005.