How Do I Get Started?
A total of 30 students are accepted each fall semester. Applicants are accepted on an individual, first-come, first-served basis. The priority deadline to apply is June 1 of each year for the following fall semester.
To be considered, you must have your bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or WSU-accepted equivalent, a registered respiratory therapist (RRT) credential and healthcare experience.
You must fill out an online application, which includes:
- MSRT admission application
- Three recommendation forms
- Personal statement requesting graduate admissions and a rationale for pursuit of graduate education
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts (including Weber State University, if attended), international transcript evaluations, and/or TOEFL/IELTS scores
- $60 nonrefundable application fee
If you have questions regarding the application process, contact the MSRT enrollment director at 801-626-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.