What Will I Learn?
Weber State’s Master of Science in Respiratory Therapy advances knowledge, skills and attitudes of cardiopulmonary professionals, including those working in medical facilities, clinics, labs and higher education.
The program focuses on the theoretical and practical applications of practitioners as health administrators, educators and researchers.
Specifically, courses focus on:
- Medical writing, research methods and design
- Medical pathophysiology
- Managing health information
- Educational research
- Evidence-based practice
- Human resources management
- Medical ethics and law
You’ll also prepare to earn certifications including:
- Certified asthma educator (AE-C)
- Adult critical care specialty (ACCS)
- Neonatal pediatric specialty (NPS)
- Sleep disorder specialty (SDS)
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT)