How Do I Get Started?
Qualified applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or WSU-accepted equivalent, along with certification in an imaging profession.
Priority deadline to apply for a fall semester start is May 1 of each year.
Applicants must fill out an online application, which includes the following information:
- MSRS admission application
- Three recommendation forms
- Responses to essay questions
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts (including WSU, if attended)
- International students must submit international transcript evaluations, and TOEFL/IELTS scores
- $60 non-refundable application fee