Resources for Current Graduate Students
Grants to Present at Professional Conferences
Travel Grants fund travel-related expenses, such as hotel, registration fees and transportation.
- Graduate student: $500 limit/student.
- For mileage reimbursement, the cost of driving must be equal to or less than the cost of flying.
- Only one student per project may be funded. Exceptions can be made for projects requiring more than one student (i.e., musical accompanist).
- No rental car requests allowed.
- No per diem requests allowed.
- No fuel expenses allowed.
- All WSU travel must be purchased on a WSU purchasing Card (p-card).
- Retroactive expenses and faculty mentor expenses will NOT be funded.
- Students who have graduated have a six-month window to travel to present research.
- Only one travel grant can be awarded per student per project.
- There is no deadline for this grant. However, students need to submit travel grants at least eight weeks PRIOR to the registration deadline and/or travel reservations.
- Submit your completed Research Travel Grant Application with all signatures, including your signed Faculty Mentor Recommendation page to the Office of Undergraduate Research (Library, Room 147, MC 2912) AND complete online submission.
- Graduate Program Policies
- Student Affairs
- Health and wellness resources
- Student employment opportunities
- Clubs and organizations
- Financial assistance
- Support services for women, LGBTQ+, veterans, international, etc.