How Do I Get Started?
You can apply to the program to start during either the fall or spring semester.
- Bachelor's degree in any field. The minimum required for admission is a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0. If your undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, admission consideration may be based on a GPA calculated based on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of undergraduate work. The average undergraduate GPA for successful applicants is 3.4.
- Goddard School MBA application form (online)
- Essays (essay questions are listed in the application)
- Two letters of recommendation (recommendation forms found in the online application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (unofficial transcripts from Weber State University acceptable)
- Official GMAT or GRE score report sent directly from the testing service
- Current resume
- $60 application fee
- Official TOEFL, IELTS score report, or ESL/LEAP transcripts sent directly to the MBA Office (international applicants only)