What Will I Learn?
The Master of Science in Computer Engineering program at WSU focuses on advancing your knowledge and skills. The program includes required coursework in:
- Computer architecture
- Digital signal processing
- Very large-scale integrated circuits (VLSI)
- Advanced algorithms
From there, you can choose to specialize in areas such as:
- Embedded systems
- Coding theory
- Communications circuits and wireless systems
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Parallel programming and architecture
- System design and compiler design
- Signal and image processing
You also will complete a substantial engineering design project demonstrating your proficiency in research, design, analysis, project planning, implementation, testing, presentation and documentation.