What Can I Do?
A Master of Accounting degree can prepare you for a variety of careers, including:
- Auditor: Examine and verify a company’s financial records to check for waste, mismanagement and fraud
- Comptroller: A management-level position responsible for supervising the quality of accounting and financial reporting of an organization
- Cost accountant: Track, analyze and record the costs of running a business
- Financial analyst: Use spreadsheet and statistical software packages to analyze financial data, spot trends and develop forecasts
- Management accountant: Record and analyze the financial information of a company. Prepare budgets and taxes, evaluate performance, and perform cost accounting and asset management.
Recent graduates started at an average salary of $52,000.