Bachelor of Science in General Economics, Economics with Legal Studies Emphasis
Economics with Legal Studies provides you with analytical skills and knowledge of business law and legal institutions in the context of the U.S. and global economy, which is useful during law school and in subsequent practice.
Why Choose Goddard’s Economics with Legal Studies Emphasis?
If you’re an economics student planning to enter a graduate program in law, this emphasis is for you. Since economics provides rigorous analytical training, many prestigious law schools express a preference for economics majors.
With a major in Economics with Legal Studies, you are prepared for a graduate program in law.
Economics majors typically achieve above average scores on the LSAT.
What You'll Learn
You will gain technical skills and knowledge in:
- Data analysis
- Tabulating and manipulating data
- Research and analysis, finding and testing relationships
- Applying statistical methods and testing hypothesis
- Microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Business law
- Communication skills, written and oral
- Understanding and interpreting relationships between economic indicators.