In our supply chain management classes, you will:
- Develop the management and people skills necessary to be a leader in a company.
- Develop many of the technical skills that supply chain managers need in daily life.
- Learn about logistics and transportation, purchasing and strategic sourcing, global supply chain management, relational strategies and supply chain design.
- Work on optimization and simulation projects with companies and community partners and teach supply chain management to a local high school.
- Interact with and be mentored by professional members of the Supply Chain Center advisory board.
- Be a part of SCM program activities, such as exclusive plant tours, and show your skills in the Weber State Supply Chain Management Case Competition.