Department of Economics Resources
You're not alone! We have an abundance of resources and activities from scholarships, to student clubs to study abroad to help you achieve your dreams. Check out the resources available:
- BEST PAPER AWARD: For the best paper in research methods each year. $500 prize
- BEST POSTER AWARD: For the best poster in research methods.
- OUTSTANDING GRADUATE AWARD: Awarded to an outstanding economics graduate at both spring and winter graduations.
- Punchcard Program: Attend events/win stuff.
- Student Economics Association: Monthly events
- Business & Industry Night: Yearly in the fall
PUBLICATIONS & RESEARCH
- STUDENT RESEARCH:
- Stephen Dabb - BEST POSTER WINNER 2018
- Erin Facer - 2018
- Matthew Benson - BEST PAPER WINNER 2018
- WSU's ERGO Undergraduate Research Journal
- Matt Gnagey, Therese Grijalva, "The Impact of Trails on Property Values: A Spatial Analysis," Annals of Regional Science. link.
- Liu Huijao & Wu Yiyun International Economics Scholarships: $2500 scholarship awarded to two international students each year.
- Multiple $500: The department awards several $500 scholarships each spring semester.
- Cuba, Summer 2018: Led by Cliff Nowell
- Economics drop in tutoring lab in WB 224:
- ECON 2010 & 2020
- Quantitative methods lab in WB 202:
- QUAN 2400, 2600, 3610