WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
explore the key take-aways in the cybersecurity certificate program
This certificate looks at management issues and practical implications related to securing information systems. More specifically, it focuses on the threat environment, security policy and planning, cryptography, secure networks, penetration testing, application security, data protection, and networking. You will receive several industry certificates including: Security+, CEH, AWS, and Network+.
- Understand the current cyber threat environment.
- Make intelligent and accurate decisions about cyber security, vulnerabilities, and related legal issues.
- Understand key concepts, jargon, and acronyms used in the cyber security field.
- Develop cyber security defensive skills using modern cyber tools and methodologies.
- Gain cyber security skills and knowledge sufficient to pass industry certifications.
- Know how to protect information systems, networks, and data.
- Know how to effectively respond to a data breach, system intrusion, or insider threat.
- Gain an understanding of current federal and state computer crime laws.