- WHO CAN APPLY? The certificate can be completed as a part of the WSU MBA Program in the Goddard School of Business and Economics or as a stand-alone certificate.
- DELIVERY: The courses will be conducted in eight week blocks. Each course will be offered virtual (online). Select courses may be available face-to-face.
- PREREQUISITES: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or be in the final stage of completing the undergraduate degree. Prerequisite classes may apply for select courses. See course description below. Basic computer competency is required.
- GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Students must complete all program courses with a grade of “C” or higher. In addition, the overall program GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- CREDIT HOURS: 15 total credit hours including 6 required hours and 9 elective hours. The following is a list of available courses:
TWO (2) REQUIRED COURSES
- MBA 6560 | Business Market Planning (3 cr)
- MBA 6850 | Business Development & Entrepreneurship (3 cr)
SELECT TWO (2) OF THE FOLLOWING ELECTIVES
- MBA 6160 | Applications of Decision Models (3 cr)
- MBA 6260 (6810) | Data Visualization Using Tableau (3 cr)
- MBA 6870 | Sales Strategy & Management (3 cr)