What Can You Do With A Degree In Business Administration?
With a degree in business administration, you will gain a well-rounded education that will prepare you for experiences in the real world. Because this degree covers so many subjects, and is so extensive, you will be able to work in many industries.
Below is a breakdown of nine interesting careers in business, employers and industries that hire business administration professionals and resources for further career information. Some careers may require addition skills or further education. For more information on qualifications, jobs and career specifics consult the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
9 INTERESTING CAREERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
INDUSTRIES THAT HIRE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJORS:
- Banks & Other Financial Institutions
- Contract Information System Companies, Software Development Companies, etc.
- Distribution Centers
- Educational Institutions
- Health Care Industry
- Insurance Companies and Financial Planning Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Private, Public & Government Agencies
- Real Estate Brokers or Agencies
- Sales Organizations, Department Stores and Other Retailers
- Service Firms and Hospitality Organizations
- Trade/labor organizations