Dear campus community,
In an effort to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Central Receiving & Mail Services will temporarily suspend mail and package delivery to buildings on campus, with the exception of Wildcat Village. These procedures will also apply to operations at the Davis Campus. This will take effect immediately and remain in place until further notice.
Central Receiving & Mail Services will remain open. You will be able to pick up your mail, packages and shipments, as well find the following services:
- Package, mail or shipment pick up for employees (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
- Central Receiving & Mail Services will continue package, mail or shipment pick up to and from Wildcat Village
- University Village will continue to be served by the United States Postal Service and other carriers, as normal.
- Davis Campus faculty and staff members should direct all institutional deliveries to Central Receiving and Mail until further notice.
- Delivery of large or heavy freight shipments to campus buildings will be by appointment only. To request an appointment, please call 801-626-6019, or email firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Response to your specific questions and concerns
These services are available at the Central Receiving & Mail Services Building on the east of Skyline Parkway. Central Receiving is located on the first floor (northeast entrance) Room 114. Mail Services is located on the second floor (southeast entrance) Room 204.
The physical address for the Central Receiving & Mail Services Building is 3730 Skyline Parkway Ogden, UT 84408.
We understand this news may be frustrating to those of you who rely on our services to complete your work for the university. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Director of Purchasing & Support Services