Use the list on the left side of your screen to find what you are looking for.
PARKING AT THE DEE EVENTS CENTER
As always parking at the Dee Events Center is FREE!
The disabled parking sections are located on the left and right side of the east entrance that faces the Wasatch Mountains and at the north entrance across from the softball complex. To park in these areas vehicles must display a current window pass or license plate. Parking spaces fill quickly, so please arrive early.
For bus routing information contact the UTA.
CONCESSION STANDS AT THE DEE EVENTS CENTER
At the Dee Events Center, guests have a variety of food and beverage stands to choose from. They are located throughout the Concourse Level.
(Concession stand schedule based on event. Not all stands may be open for the event you are attending)
Restrooms are located on each level of the arena. The restrooms located on the east side of the building between the east and south entrances are wheelchair accessible.
Drinking fountains are located throughout the building. Guests using wheelchairs will find accessible drinking fountains between Portals 20 and 2 .
A Public Courtesy Telephone is located in the ticket office lobby.
First Aid is staffed by emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and is located on the Concourse Level between Portals 16 and 17.
SEATING AT THE DEE EVENTS CENTER
The arena has two (2) levels: the Floor Level, and the Concourse Level. Seating varies by event and not all areas maybe available at all events. For detailed seating charts, please visit our Seating Chart Page.
Wheelchair Accessible seating is available on the Concourse Level of the arena. Availability of locations is dependent upon event seating configuration. For availability and exact locations based on a particular event, please contact the Dee Events Center Ticket office at (801)626-8500.
BUILDING POLICIES (subject to change)
- No video, audio or cameras with professional lenses (maximum 6 inches).
- No laser pointers.
- No backpacks, large bags or parcels.
- No outside food or beverages. (The only exceptions are for medical reasons or baby food)
- No coolers.
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No weapons of any kind
- No artificial noise makers
- Children 2 years of age and older must have a ticket for admittance.
- Signs for WSU Athletic Big Sky Conference games are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole.
- No strollers.
- No Smoking. (This includes electronic cigarettes.) Guests who wish to leave the building and re-enter must have their ticket in their possession.
- No unauthorized posting or distributing of flyers, handbills, announcements, etc.
- No unauthorized selling, posting, or distributing merchandise or soliciting of services.
If you wish to purchase gift items, the WSU Campus Stores are located on the south side of the Concourse Level at portal 8. They are open for most WSU Men's Basketball Games. For concert events there are novelty stands located throughout the Concourse Level by the main entrances.
ENTRANCES AND ELEVATORS
The four main entrances are located on the east, south, west and north sides of the building. There is also an entrance located in the Ticket Office Lobby. There are no elevators in the Dee Events Center.
Please contact an Usher at any of the Main Entrances. If assistance is needed after an event please contact the Administration offices at 801-626-6667.
During an event please do not hesitate to ask any employee or supervisor for assistance. If you have any comments on how we can improve accessibility, please contact the Administration offices at 801-626-6667.
HEARING IMPAIRED GUESTS
The Dee Events Center has access to a Hearing Impaired transmitter. Request must be received at least 48 hours prior to the event you are attending. For details, please call the Administrative Offices at (801) 626-6667.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS
The Dee Events Center can provide sign language interpreting services. Request must be received at least 48 hours prior to the event you are attending. For details, please call the Administrative Offices at (801) 626-6667.
GUESTS WITH SERVICE ANIMALS
Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests are welcome inside the Dee Events Center. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
In the event of an emergency, Dee Events Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
- To avoid traffic congestion, we recommend that guests arrive one hour prior to the event start time.
- Doors open for guests approximately one hour prior to events. Some exceptions apply, please see event calendar for details or call (801) 626-6667.
- A list of hotels and local restaurants can be found on the web site of the Ogden Conventions and Visitors Bureau. http://www.ogdencvb.org/
- To avoid delays, we recommend that guests, who have tickets in Will Call, arrive one hour prior to the event start time.
- To avoid traffic congestion, we recommend that guests arriving from the south use the 4600 South Entrance and guests arriving from the north use the Country Hills Drive Entrance.
RESALE OF TICKETS
The resale of tickets on Weber State University, Dee Events Center property is prohibited.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Customer Service: 801-626-6667
Event Information: 801-626-8500
Ticket Information: 801-626-8500
Weber State Univeristy Dee Events Center