We do not offer major courses or have office hours during the summer semester. If you are looking for advising or have registration questions, please read the following. Please include your W# in all email and phone correspondences.
We recommend signing up for new student orientation at https://www.weber.edu/orientation. These are very helpful face-to-face sections for recent high school graduates and transfer students. There are also online sessions.
Prospective and current students can meet with our college advisor or your major advisor. The department administrative assistant (801-626-6305) may help you setup an advising appointment with your major advisor.
- DET: Meg Usui | email@example.com
- EET: George Comber | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFET, Plastics & Composites: Kelly Harward | email@example.com
- MFET, Production Operations & Controls: Rick Orr | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFET, Welding: Mark Baugh | email@example.com
- MET: Dan Magda | firstname.lastname@example.org
You should contact your advisor for any of these questions:
- CatTracks issues
- SACM student letters
- Transfer course information (also refer to the WSU Transfer Guide)
Declare or Change Your Major
Email your W# and major to email@example.com.
Blocked from an ET Course?
Do you have the pre-req done, but the registration system is blocking you?
You don’t have the pre-req done, but you want to get into a class?
Follow these steps:
- Contact the professor teaching the course via email or during office hours.
- Include your name, W#, course, and CRN in all email correspondences.
- If they approve, have the professor do an override for you.
- Register for the class.
If your class is taught by an adjunct professor, email Wendi Birch | firstname.lastname@example.org
If the class is not within ET (MATH, PHYS, ENGL, etc.), contact that department.
Waitlisting Closed/Full Courses
Registrar’s Office: Waitlist Information