We do not offer major courses or have office hours during the summer semester. If you are looking for advising or have registration questions, please read the following. Please include your W# in all email and phone correspondences.
- DET: Meg Usui | email@example.com
- EET: George Comber | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFET, Plastics & Composites: Kelly Harward | email@example.com
- MFET, Production Operations & Controls: Rick Orr | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFET, Welding: Mark Baugh | email@example.com
- ME and MET: Dan Magda | firstname.lastname@example.org
You should contact your advisor for any of these questions:
- CatTracks issues
- SACM student letters
- Transfer course information (also refer to the WSU Transfer Guide)
Declare or Change Your Major
Email your W# and major to email@example.com.
Blocked from an ET Course?
Do you have the pre-req done, but the registration system is blocking you?
You don’t have the pre-req done, but you want to get into a class?
Follow these steps:
- Contact the professor teaching the course via email or during office hours.
- Include your name, W#, course, and CRN in all email correspondences.
- If they approve, have the professor do an override for you.
- Register for the class.
If your class is taught by an adjunct professor, email Wendi Birch | firstname.lastname@example.org
If the class is not within ET (MATH, PHYS, ENGL, etc.), contact that department.
Waitlisting Closed/Full Courses
Registrar’s Office: Waitlist Information