Entrepreneurship Student Resources
- Alan E. Hall
- Alan Hall is a lifelong entrepreneur and philanthropist, starting several successful companies. He is also a WSU alumnus and Chairman of the WSU Board of Trustees. He has and continues to give back to Weber State University, the community and those in need, at an unprecedented rate. Our entrepreneurship center was established thanks to Chairman Hall's generous donation and vision. To learn more about Alan and his foundation, please click on the link above.
- The Alan and Jeanne Hall Entrepreneurship Scholarship Program
- Thanks to the generosity of the Hall Family, this program provides approximately 9 scholarships each year to deserving students, who serve various roles in serving and promoting the Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center. These scholarships typically cover tuition and fee expenses, in addition to a book stipend. Applications are typically due around April of the Spring semester.
- Bill Child Startup Center
- The Bill Child Start-Up Center provides entrepreneurship students with a comfortable, collaborative space in which to work on their fledgling businesses. The Center also hosts activities for student clubs, such as the Weber Entrepreneurs Association (WEA), and the Young Subaru Entrepreneurship Lecture Series. Each week, Entrepreneurs-in-Residence hold office hours so that students can talk about their start-ups with entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, startup lawyers and other key professionals. The Center is located in room 203 of the E.O. Wattis Business Building (WB).
Alan E. Hall