Sallie Mae Bank Scholarhsip
Salle Mae Bank is pleased to announce our 2018-19 Scholarship program
- The Bank is offering: fifteen (15) $5,000; ten (10) $2,500; and ten (10) $1,000 one-year scholarships
- Applicants may either be enrolled full time for the entire year (24 credit hours or more over two semesters); or enrolled full time one semester and in practicum or the other semester
Please email Susan Foss at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Sallie Mae Bank Scholarship Instructions and Application form for AY 2018-19.
Sallie Mae | Let’s Make College HappenSM
Engineering Department Students
Be sure to apply on your "Financial aid and Scholarship Application" app in your Weber portal to be considered for Engineering Department scholarships this Semester for the 2018-2019 year.
Completing the FAFSA also is a requirement for certain scholarships, regardless of your financial situation.
Keep your eye out for other private scholarships that may be posted occasionally too!
Live Your Dream Award
The Soroptimist International of Ogden Live Your Dream Award for women in the Ogden community. Please feel free to share/forward with your contacts as well. If you know of anyone interested in going back to school at Weber State University, Carol Felici can help them with the admissions and financial aid processes. She can also help them with this scholarship application process if they meet the eligibility requirements below.
Susan in Engineering has the application and applicable forms - please email her at email@example.com for a copy.
The deadline is May 15, 2018. Please note, this cash award can be used for any costs associated with the awardee's effort to attain higher education including books, childcare, and transportation.
Here are the eligibility requirements to apply for this $1000 LYD Award:
Female students who are the primary financial support for themselves and dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings, and/or parents.
- Must have financial need.
- Be enrolled in or be accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Student needs a social security number OR tax ID number (This is required for tax purposes only. The student will not be asked to share this information unless you have been given an award).
Please contact Carol Felici directly if you have any questions about this award (Tel: 801-479-7816)
Engineering Empowerment Scholarship
We have learned of a $1000 Engineering Empowerment Scholarship that will be awarded to one female engineering student annually.
They want a 500 word response to "What do you think can be done to improve representation for females in STEM subjects?" You have a long time to do it because the deadline is October 31st, 2018!
Here is the link if you are interested: