Motor Vehicle Fleet Services
Facilities Management Building, Room 111
Fleet Management provides a variety of vehicles to faculty and staff for university use.
To reserve a WSU vehicle follow these procedures:
- Contact Fleet Management to reserve a vehicle or inquire about availability.
- Prepare a vehicle request slip (available from department secretary).
- Take completed vehicle request slip to Fleet Management.
- Annotate beginning mileage on vehicle request slip before leaving the Fleet Management area.
- Return vehicle to Fleet Management and turn in vehicle request slip and keys. There is an after-hours drop box to return keys and slip.
NOTE: Individuals driving campus vehicles must complete the Driver Video and Test. This test is available online at https://risk.utah.gov/driver-video-and-test1.html. Upon completion, please email a copy of the test results to the Environment Health and Safety Office Specialist, who can be reached at Ext. 7547.