Welcome Back Weber State Clubs and Organizations!
Club Registration & Presidents' Training
- Members of the campus community who test positive for COVID-19 are encouraged to fill out the self-reporting form.
- Because delta variant cases are increasing due to low vaccination rates, the CDC has issued new COVID-19 guidelines and is now recommending that fully vaccinated individuals wear face coverings when indoors in an area of high or substantial transmission. WSU continues to welcome face coverings. More information is available on the face coverings page.
- Weber State is holding vaccination clinics throughout August. Visit the vaccines page for more information.
- COVID-19 tests for symptomatic individuals are available at the WSU Ogden campus. More information is available on the testing and safety page.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene, stay 6 feet apart when possible and wear face coverings if you're not vaccinated.
- Additional COVID-19 related information.
American Indian Council (AIC)
The purpose of the American Indian Council is to provide a cultural resource regarding American Indians for the University and the community. Provide a mechanism to facilitate solutions to American Indian student issues and challenges and to be open to ideas and suggestions.
For more information, contact Tashina Barber at email@example.com
Black Students Union (BSU)
The purpose of BSU is to unite the Black Student population in an environment conducive to learning and teaching ourselves and others, from different backgrounds, about our various cultures.
For more information, contact Vikki Deakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ohana Association (TOA)
The Ohana Association (TOA) is organized to address issues concerning those of Pacific Island backgrounds, educate people about the diverse Pacific heritages and traditions, as well as recruit, retain, and graduate fellow students.
For more information, contact Lulu Latu at email@example.com
Latinos in Action (LIA) Club
Preparing Latino’s at Weber State University to lead and strengthen their communities through college and career readiness.
For more information, contact Brandon Dominguez at firstname.lastname@example.org