As a student at WSU you have several resources to help you resolve your concerns:

I have concerns about administrative issues

I have concerns about fellow students

I have concerns about WSU staff

  • Contact the director/coordinator of the area where the staff member works for: customer service issues, misadvisement, etc.

I have concerns about WSU faculty and academic departments

  • Contact the academic department chair for: grading concerns, classroom issues, etc.


Don't see your concern listed above?

Contact the Dean of Students office for more information:

Phone: 801-626-7256

Site updated: 01/30/14