2019 Angel Tree
Help brighten the holidays for families in need by picking an Angel from the Angel Tree this year.
Monday, Nov. 11 - Friday, Dec. 13:
- Select an Angel, or Angels, from the WSU Angel Tree either at WSU Ogden Shepherd Union or at WSU Davis D3 Atrium.
- Shop for your Angel.
- Return your NEW, unwrapped gifts to
- Ogden: The Center for Community Engaged Learning (Shepherd Union 324)
- Davis: Student Involvement & Leadership Office (D3 221)
- Gifts must include your Angel Tree ticket.
- No later than Friday, Dec. 13.
Note: Information about your Angel (first name, age, sex, clothing/shoe sizes, wants and needs, etc.) is listed on the Angel ticket.
For questions or more information, please visit the Center for Community Engaged Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-7737.