Internship Information for Faculty and Staff
How Can Faculty Help Students Find Internships?
- Students are encouraged to talk to faculty members about possible connections they may have in the industry or suggestions of organizations they can reach out to
- Career Services is supportive of faculty developing employer relationships for the purpose of helping students obtain internships and employement opportunities
- Faculty are encouraged to share any employer contacts they may have with Career Services so we can make that information available to students more widely through Handshake
- Faculty can direct students to Career Services for additional information, opportunities and help with internships in addition to their specific internship coordinator
Internship Outreach Team
If you have any questions about helping students find internships or would like to develop an internship program for your major or would like to become an internship coordinator please contact our internship outreach team.
- Robert Ameling - firstname.lastname@example.org | 801-626-6960
- Barry Flitton - email@example.com | 801-626-6396