- Becky Jo Gesteland, chair (Dean's Office)
- Ryan Cheek (COMM)
- Daniel Jonas (DPA)
- Jason Manley (DOVAD)
- Susan McKay (ENGL)
- Debbi Murphy (Advising)
- John Trimble (FL)
We will use our College Curriculum Committee to identify and resolve problems before sending the proposals to the Dean for approval. These are some things that University Curriculum would like us to consider:
- Critically and carefully review New Program details
- Does the proposal have a distinct name (different from all others you are proposing)?
- Are all documents attached and credit hours totaled correctly?
- Will this cause problems for the student?
- How does the proposal effect other programs or courses?
- Be sure that there is a catalog map attached and that it makes sense.
All proposals will be available for review in Curriculog. For more information, see the University Curriculum page and enroll in the University Curriculum Canvas course, which includes tutorials and all relevant information.
Please see the calendar below for deadlines and meeting dates. Our committee will meet at 3:00 pm in BC 311 for the fall semester.
|College Submission||College Meeting||Dean Approves||University Submission||University Meeting||Senate Meeting|
|*deadlines for 18-19 catalog inclusion|