The Office of Access & Diversity is currently OPEN and operating on a limited basis. Our space, SC150 and new student space, SC155 are open on a limited capacity. The Center for Multicultural Excellence is available for VIRTUAL ONLY appointments Mon-Fri 9 a.m - 4 p.m. Please check our other programs under A&D as each will have their own hours of operation.
- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Center for Multicultural Excellence is 100% virtual for Spring 21.
Utah Department of Health: Info on COVID-19 in English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Farsi, and many other languages
The Office of Access & Diversity increases higher education, access, persistence, and graduation rates for underrepresented students.
The Office of Access & Diversity will transform lives
through the power of higher education.
Warfield-Graham Emergency Fund
Priority Focus: African American Students
All upcoming events will be virtual, please see calendars for more details.
- Community: Building an inclusive and affirming university community where everyone is valued and respected and connecting university resources with the larger community for positive change.
- Shared Accountability: Setting high standards of ownership and performance by holding our team accountable for the quality of our work through integrity and a high level of trust.
- Self-Actualization: Realizing and fulfilling each individual’s vision of educational and personal success through empowerment allowing them to make a difference in their lives and in their communities.
- Social Justice: Raising awareness through advocacy, empowerment, and strategies that support equity, diversity, and inclusion on behalf of the communities we serve by promoting honor, equity, and mutual respect.
Currently, I hold the role as the Cultural Affairs specialist in the WSU American Indian Council, I co-host the AIC Indigenous Voices Radio Show every Monday from 1-2pm, previously I held leadership roles as the AIC President and as the WSU American Indian Senator.
HANDOUTS & RESOURCES