Faculty & Staff

Go to Human Resources, located in the Administration Building, and obtain a status verification form along with your Banner issued employee I.D. number.

You will need to wait 24 hours after you're in the payroll system to have your picture taken for your Wildcard. You must be in our card database before we can issue your Wildcard.

Bring the form, a government issued picture I.D. to the Union Building Information Center, located in the Shepherd Union Building lobby.

Your first card is no charge and all replacement cards are $20.00.

Your picture will be taken and you will receive your card shortly thereafter.