Clinical Staff

Go to the head of your Department or click here to obtain a Clinical Faculty request form. A new form will need to be brought or sent to the Union Building Information Center each semester you are teaching. You and the department must sign it.

Bring the filled out form, a government issued picture I.D. to the Union Building Information Center, located in the Shepherd Union Building lobby.

Your first card is no charge and all replacement cards are $20.00.

Your picture will be taken and you will receive your card shortly thereafter.

  • Clinical Staff do not have Spouse, Dependent or Family Wildcard benefits.

****Clinical Staff must call 626-7700 to make an appointment to have their picture taken Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:30AM - 4:30PM