Terms and Conditions
Nonresident Academic Housing Scholarship
Terms & Conditions
- Must be U.S. Citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Live in campus housing each semester receiving the scholarship (must complete a housing application by July 1, 2017).
- Enroll in and successfully complete at least 12 hours of credits each semester.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 WSU cumulative GPA to retain the scholarship. Use in consecutive Fall/Spring semesters within the specified academic year(s).
- Cannot be combined with an academic scholarship or incentive program (may receive private donor and/or third party scholarships)
- Tuition waivers cannot be turned into a cash award.
- Maximum amount of WSU institutional scholarships (waivers and private donor scholarships) awarded to a student may not exceed more than 150% total cost of tuition and general fees.
- Enroll in standard face-to-face or online classes. Not intended for independent study, distance learning, Study Abroad programs, credit/noncredit, or audit course work.
- Students may request their academic scholarship be held for military service, religious service, medical
- circumstances, required job training, or other circumstances beyond the student’s control. A deferment request must be submitted to the Financial Aid & Scholarship office prior to the absence: weber.edu/returntoweber
- You must reapply for scholarships each year. The scholarship application opens each year on September 1.
- Must be admitted to WSU
- Submit a WSU Scholarship Application via the eWeber student portal.
- Answer the 'WeberEdge' question on the application.
- Priority deadline is January 9, 2017, for the offers at Wildcat Welcome on March 1, 2017, but evaluations continue throughout award year.
- Must be admitted through the International Student Department.
- Complete the International Student Services department requirements/orientation.
- Must submit the linked form. Click here to continue to apply for WeberEdge.
The web-based application is currently open and the priority deadline is January 9, 2017.