Distance ACCUPLACER Proctor Request
*ACCUPLACER may only be taken twice within a year. WSU Testing Centers are required to verify the number of ACCUPLACER exams taken.
To take the ACCUPLACER in your local community:
- You must be far enough away from Weber State University to qualify for the Distance ACCUPLACER.
Outside of Utah qualifies, but inside Utah the test will not be sent to any site between the Utah/Idaho state line and the Point of the Mountain with the exception of Utah State University in Logan, UT.
- Contact a local college or university testing center ( Libraries & High Schools are not acceptable ).
- Ask if they will proctor your assessment test.
- The testing center will need a computer with Internet access.
- Be sure the chosen proctor is willing to give a test lasting anywhere from 1-2-+ hours.
- Register for your desired test (buttons in right-column).
- Your request will be automatically emailed to our office.
Your test request can take 2 to 7 business days to process. We will notify the proctor with the needed information for your assessment test.
- There is a $10.00 fee per test, payable to Weber State University.
This fee must be paid before the test can be setup. Once the test is sent to the proctor the payment is processed and no refund is given.
- You will be notified by email once your test has been sent to the proctor.
- After you have been notified that your placement test has been sent to the proctor, you will have until the end of the month to take your test.
After that time the information sent to the proctor will no longer be valid.
Register for Test:
Weber State University Testing Department has the right to audit and investigate the validity of scores.