How to Declare Your CSBS Program of Study (Major/Minor/Concentration)
Starting Oct. 24, 2022, you can declare or change your major with the Change My Major app.
- Go to your eWeber portal and open the Change My Major app
- Use the Major dropdown to select your major.
- Some require a minor and concentration. The app will prompt you to select them.
- The app will prompt you or you will be emailed regarding any requirements and extra steps you’ll need to take for certain majors, minors, certificates, etc.
- Click Submit to send your major declaration request to the department. Your request will be reviewed in 3-5 business days.
- Your major will appear in CatTracks once approved.