Professional Organizations Leadership Positions
- Yvette Rosenberg, Director of Student Support Services, served as President for Utah ASPIRE, the state TRiO organization.
- Lindsay Beddes, Educational Talent Search Program Coordinator, was elected President-Elect for Utah ASPIRE, the state TRiO organization, in October 2009.
- Dianna Abel, Director of the Counseling and Psychological Services Center, assumed a leadership role within the Northern Utah Hope community-based suicide prevention task force. Chairing the QPR committee, Dr. Abel facilitated the adoption of the QPR Program for broad application in the local community, including across campus.
- Claire Hughes served the second of three years as president of the Rocky Mountain Writing Centers Association.
- Ruth Stubbs, Director of Education Access and Outreach, was elected to the Ogden Adult Education Advisory Board.
- Jan Winniford, Vice President for Student Affairs, serves on the NASPA Foundation Board of Directors through 2011.
- Jessica Hickmott, Student Affairs Assessment Coordinator, serves on the NASPA Region V Advisory Board as the Utah State Representative. She was also selected to serve on the 2011 NASPA National Conference Programming Committee.
- Dr. Brett Perozzi, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, was appointed Chair of the International Advisory Board and Coordinator of the International Exchange Program for NASPA.