Short Term Grants
Short Term Grants provide for smaller independent student projects, including preliminary or exploratory research.
- $1000 maximum request
- Students must be currently enrolled to apply
- Budget may not include a research scholarship
All students must attend a mandatory workshop on preparing a successful research proposal before submitting a grant to OUR for research funding.
- Attend Research Proposal Workshop
- Turn in your grant proposal to the undergraduate research representative for your college at least one week prior to deadline for review/editing.
- Submit the original proposal to the Office of Undergraduate Research (Library, Room 147, MC 2912) and complete online submission by 5:00 pm on the deadline day posted on the OUR website.