HOW TO ENROLL ONLINE
Open Enrollment will be done through the eWeber secure portal. The annual Open Enrollment period will begin Monday, April 10, and end on Friday, May 19, 2023. You may enroll or change your enrollment at any time during the open enrollment period. There are no paper enrollment forms. If for some reason you cannot enroll using the online enrollment system, please contact the Human Resources office at 801-626- 6032.
It is highly recommended that you do not access the Employee Enrollment application unless you need to make changes. You can view your current insurance selections by accessing the Lynx Self Services Application. Click on "Employee", then "Benefits Summary".
Things You Will Need Before You Begin
- WSU eWeber username and password. If you need help with your username or password, please visit: https:// portalapps.weber.edu/getwcid/ or call the Helpdesk at 801-626-7777.
- Spouse and/or dependents' Social Security Numbers and dates of birth. In order to comply with the Affordable Care Act, Social Security Numbers must be entered for each dependent.
- Other insurance policy information. This includes company name, company phone number, policyholder's name, policyholder's date of birth, policy number, and policy start date.
Life Event: If you have experienced a life event such as marriage, divorce, or the birth of a child, you must go to the HR office to process any changes to your insurance coverage.
Accessing Open Enrollment
- Log in to the eWeber portal using your existing username and password.
- Use the search window to find Employee Enrollment, or look in the Human Resources category.
- Select Open Enrollment to get started.
The application will step you through the process to complete the online open enrollment. Please note that once you start this process, you must complete all screens and click "Finish" on the Summary screen.
1. Begin by verifying your dependent's names, birthdates, and Social Security Numbers.
2. Click "Edit" to update or correct any dependent information. Click "Submit Changes" when complete.
3. Repeat the previous step for all active dependents.
4. To add a dependent, click "Add Dependent" and input all required information. Click "Add" when complete.
5. Select "Next Page" when this step is complete.
Contact Bethany Rasmussen (801-626-7230) if you need further assistance.