Tuition Benefit

In order for a spouse or dependent to receive the tuition benefit, visit Human Resources in the Miller Administration Building (room 111) with the following information:



1.  Bring a copy of the dependent's birth certificate
2.  The dependent's Weber W#
3.  The employee's Weber W#


1.  Bring your most recent tax return (or marriage license, if newly married)
2.  The spouse's Weber W#
3.  The employee's Weber W#

*(Spouse/Dependents must be admitted to the University and have an active W#)


This process only needs to be done once, but the employee will need to activate the benefit online via the Tuition Benefit Activator on the eWeber portal each semester for themselves, spouse and/or dependents (if they wish to receive the benefit for that semester).


If you have questions or concerns, please contact Human Resources at (801) 626-6032