Information for New Employees

How do I...??

From Whom/Where

get an ID card to check out library books, use the gym, get discounts on tickets and bookstore merchandise, etc.
get an UTA Ed Pass

Wild Card Office
Union Building Information Desk, ext. 6367
get a name plate for my desk or door Wildcat Design & Print
Rm RD 104, ext 6107
charge items at the bookstore Bookstore
Student Union Bldg, ext. 8681
get an office or building key to enter office or building after working hours Facilities Management Office
Fill out online key request form, get approval, pick up keys at the Key and Lock shop, ext 8095.
$25.00 refundable one-time charge
get a parking pass Parking Services
Public Safety Bldg. Room 102, ext. 6533
set up a voice mail system on my desk phone or change name on my phone Telecommunications
participate in new employee orientation
(you will be contacted by a Human Resources Representative)
Human Resource Department
Miller Administration Bldg., Rm. 111
ext. 6009
get a purchasing card for university purchases Purchasing Office
Miller Admin. Bldg., Rm. 207
ext. 7113
Where can I find the....? Ogden Campus Map Location
Bookstore SU
Browning Fine Arts Center BC
Campus Police PS
Cashier's Office SC
Dee Events Center DC
Miller Administration Bldg. MA
Facilities Management CS
Student Service Center SC
HPHP Facility SW and WI
Union Building SU