WORK HARD & PLAY HARD IN 2018-19!
Live in Residence Hall 1 and get a FREE season pass to Powder Mountain!
Each student who lives in Residence Hall 1 during the 2017-2018 academic year is eligible to receive a free season pass to Powder Mountain.
How to Get Your Pass:
- Apply to live in R1 housing
- Move in this fall
- Stop by the Outdoor Program beginning November 13, 2017 to pick up your Powder Mountain Season Pass voucher (W# and ID required)
- Need Gear? Residence Hall 3 students are also eligible to purchase a 10 pack rental package at a 20% discounted price.
- Alpine Ski Package - 10 pack: $152 (cost does not include tax, late fees, dirty/damage fees, or deposit)
- Snowboard Package - 10 pack: $152 (cost does not include tax, late fees, dirty/damage fees, or deposit)
- All passes must be picked up no later than February 16, 2018
Who gets a Powder Mountain season pass:
- If you live in RH1 currently and for the Spring semester you receive a pass for free!
- If you are a new resident for the Spring semester and move into RH3 you receive a pass for free!
- If you currently live in RH1 and receive a free pass, but decide to move out to a different hall or move off campus, your student account will be charged $500 for the pass.
- If you live in a different hall on campus in the Fall semester, but upgrade to a Super Single in RH3 for the Spring semester you receive a pass for free.
- If you are already in a Super Single in another hall, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Remember to Wear Sunscreen on the Mountain!