The Honors Student Advisory Board (HSAB) acts as the student leadership organization for a variety of Honors student activities and serve as representatives for the Honors Program.
The board will primarily:
- Organize and conduct Honors Program student events;
- Attend HSAB board meetings;
- Assist in recruitment of prospective students to the Honors Program;
- Give input and direction to Honors Program decision-making;
- Help shape a welcoming environment for all students.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Weber State;
- Applicants must be enrolled in the Honors Program;
Applications for the 2023-24 academic year will open at the beginning of spring semester To apply, fill out this form.
For more information, see HSAB Handbook here.