Through academic advising experiences you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to make effective decisions concerning your degree and career goals.
- Develop an educational plan for successfully achieving your goals and selecting courses each semester to progress toward fulfilling that educational plan.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of higher education.
- Utilize the resources and services on campus to help you achieve your academic, personal and career goals.
- Be able to accurately read and effectively utilize a degree evaluation (previously referred to as a graduation evaluation) in your educational planning.
- Graduate in a timely manner based on your educational plan.