2017-2018 Greek Council
- President: Colton Bell
- Vice President: Danielle Haverkamp
- Secretary: Breanna Gill
- Philanthropy Chair: Brian Choi
- Media/Marketing Chair: Shineya Scott
The purpose of the WSU Greek Council shall be to develop, maintain and promote fraternity and sorority life and Inter-Greek relations at the highest level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Foster unity among its member fraternities and sororities, in order to perpetuate the Greek ideals and respect for the principles on which the Greek-lettered community was founded.
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote higher learning and academic growth as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities, sororities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of the highest social and moral standards.
- Advise the chapters and provide assistance to them through the administration of the recruitment process.
- Act as a liaison with the Weber State University Student Association, Weber State University, its administration and its affiliated organizations.
- Provide opportunity for member organizations to participate in programs designed for community betterment.
President of Greek Council
Vice President of Greek Council
Secretary of Greek Council
Marketing Chair of Greek Council