2017-2018 Greek Council
President: Colton Bell email@example.com
Vice President: Danielle Haverkamp firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Breanna Gill email@example.com
Philanthropy Chair: Brian Choi firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media/Marketing Chair: Shineya Scott email@example.com
What Is Greek Council?
The purpose of the WSU Greek Council shall be to develop, maintain and promote fraternity and sorority life and Inter-Greek relations at the highest level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Foster unity among its member fraternities and sororities, in order to perpetuate the Greek ideals and respect for the principles on which the Greek-lettered community was founded.
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote higher learning and academic growth as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities, sororities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of the highest social and moral standards.
- Advise the chapters and provide assistance to them through the administration of the recruitment process.
- Act as a liaison with the Weber State University Student Association, Weber State University, its administration and its affiliated organizations.
- Provide opportunity for member organizations to participate in programs designed for community betterment.