Returning Students

Welcome back!

If you have not attended any other school since you last attended WSU, you can update your student record online and then register for classes. Below is the process to update those records:

  1. Log in to eWeber. If you don't have a Wildcat ID click the "Get your Wildcat ID" link on the eWeber login page.
  2. After you have logged in, click on the grey “Student Services” tab at the top of the page.
  3. Find the “Registration” box on the right hand side of the page.
  4. Click on the “Registration Time/Check Registration Status” link.
  5. Choose the term you want to resume taking classes at Weber State.
  6. The page that comes up shows your registration status. Click on the “Click Here” link to update your student records.
  7. Click on “Update Student Records” if you have not attended another school since WSU.  If you have attended another school since attending WSU, click on “Returning Transfer Students” link.
  8. Fill out the application and answer all questions as they come up. Some questions will be used to determine your residency status.

You might also be Interested in flexible learning options such as online or distance learning.

If you are having difficulty with any part of this process please contact the Admissions Office at 801-626-6743.