Military Transfers

Welcome to Weber

As a military transfer student, Weber State offers many convenient services and academic programs that will help you further your degree and broaden your career opportunities.

Resident Tuition Rates for Active Duty in Utah

If you are stationed in Utah on active duty military orders, you qualify for resident tuition rates which can be received by completing the application for resident classification. This form must be submitted with your admissions application to the Admissions Office.

Receiving Credit for Military Training

WSU accepts some of your military training credits. If you have completed other credits that you think may apply to your degree here (i.e. technical credits for a CCAF degree), you will need to contact the advisor of your selected college or program. Credits are awarded on a case by case basis depending on your major or program.

For More Information

For further assistance, please contact our transfer advisor or the advisor for your major. An Enrollment Office is located in Layton at the WSU Davis campus.

Links for Military Students

Veteran Student Services
Veteran’s Upward Bound
ROTC Air Force
Naval Science