Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center - INNOVATIVE LEARNING
"START YOUR BUSINESS, EARN YOUR DEGREE"
Are you interested in starting your own business? Or do you want to learn about product development and innovation? If so, the Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center is for you. Established in 2013 with a generous gift from serial entrepreneur and alumnus Alan E. Hall, the Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center has a wide-range of opportunities to motivate, inspire, and provide unique resources to help students achieve their dream of starting a business, or increase their creativity and develop an entrepreneurial mindset, which is highly sought after by today's employers.
Young Subaru Lecture Series
- 10.09.18 - Paul Allen (Strengths, Inc.)
- 11.13.18 - Peter Malen (Workman Nydegger)
- 1.15.19 - Johnny Hanna (Homie)
- 2.12.19 - Konel Banner (Insta-Fire)
- 3.12.19 - Danell Murdock (Design of Today)
WSU Ogden, Wattis Business, Room WB 205
QUICK COURSE MAP: