- 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- SC 280
Typically offered: Fall, Spring
A pre-group interview is required. Call 801-626-6406 to schedule a meeting with the group leader.
- Counseling & Psychological Services Center | 801-626-6406
- Facilitator: Jennette Wood, MSW, LCSW
Women, are you seeking a safe space where you can join with other students like you who may be struggling with similar self-esteem or relationship concerns? If so, this group is for you!
Take this opportunity to:
- Express, explore, support and learn
- Gain self-worth, acceptance, joy and inner peace
- Develop more effective coping
- Increase self-understanding