ADHD Support Group
- Second Friday each month:
May 10, June 14, July 12
- 12:30 p.m.
- SC 280
- Fourth Tuesday each month:
May 28, June 25
- 2:30 p.m.
- SC 280
Just show up on the days that work for you and check in with the front desk. Open to students only.
Typically Offered: Fall, Spring, and Summer
Counseling & Psychological Services Center | 801-626-6406
Facilitator: Xin Zhao, Ph.D
Come join us to learn skills for managing common ADHD-related difficulties. Meet others facing similar challenges and identify ways to optimize your performance in school, at work, and in other areas of your life.
- Learn skills for managing ADHD-related difficulties
- Meet others facing similar challenges
- Gain strategies to help optimize your ADHD treatment
- Work toward improved performance in school, at work, and in your relationships