Associate of Applied Science in
Experience on-the-job training in construction management and
develop problem solving and creative thinking skills through coursework.
Course Requirements Scholarships
What You’ll Learn
- Preconstruction process and delivery methods
- Construction processes in commercial and heavy civil construction
- Current software application for construction
- Surveying techniques, layout and control
- Sustainable construction principles
- Legal implications of construction contracts, document and regulatory law
- Construction risk management
- Accounting, cost control and profit maximization
- Methods, materials and equipment used to construct projects
Along with enhancing your career in the construction industry, our AAS degree offers knowledge to compete in related industries, including interior design, professional sales, business and marketing.
You may also go on to earn your bachelor’s in construction management, which offers you the knowledge needed for management positions in these areas of construction:
- Heavy civil
Declare Your Major
To declare your major, contact CM department secretary Andrea Stuart at 801-395-3427 or email@example.com.
General Education Advising
EAST Academic Advisor