With more and more departments now offering online courses, you can get more and more of your BIS degree completed online. Below are some areas of emphasis that can be completed with a lot of online options. You will need to complete three areas of emphasis to earn a BIS Degree.
Be aware that online course offerings are subject to change in individual departments based on enrollment and instructor availability. Check with each department regarding current offerings when planning your course of study.
By clicking on the links below, you will find a list of departmental course requirements for that particular area.
- BIS Child and Family Studies Area of Emphasis
- BIS Computer Science Area of Emphasis
- BIS Health Administrative Services Area of Emphasis
- BIS Health Promotion
- BIS Health Sciences Area of Emphasis
- BIS Nutrition Education Area of Emphasis
- BIS Professional Sales Area of Emphasis
- BIS Women and Gender Studies