Who do I call if I have questions?
You may contact the office of admissions at:
How long does it take to be admitted?
Once all your materials have been received (application, application fee, test scores, transcripts), it generally takes 3-5 days to process your application.
How can I pay my application fee?
- Online (at the time you apply)
- Mailing a Check to the Office of Admissions (be sure to include your name and date of birth)
1137 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408-1137
- Calling Cashier's Office at 801-626-8006
- Coming in person to the Cashier's Office
Weber State University
Student Service Center, Room 209
Am I a freshman, transfer or returning student?
You are a freshman if:
- You have never attended any college or university.
- You graduated from high school or completed the GED test.
- You are transferring with fewer than 30 credit hours.
You are a transfer if:
you have attended another college or university and have completed 30 or more semester hours.
You are returning if:
You have gone through the application process previously and have been accepted at Weber State.
Do I need ACT/SAT scores to apply?
ACT and/or SAT tests are not required for admission. The scores help determine your scholarship eligibility and Math & English placement, so send them in if you have them.