Additional Information for
Distance Learning Students
Weber State’s online education programs are formatted for your future. With hundreds of individual classes and several fully online programs to choose from, you can earn your degree without having to put the rest of your busy life on hold.
Tuition per credit hour:
This price is for undergraduate students physically located outside of Utah. Check our tuition table for undergraduate students physically in Utah, who will not take classes on any physical campus.
Scholarships are available for qualified new international students. Additional scholarships may be available for students if they live in university housing.
EXPLORE MAJORS & PROGRAMS
We offer more than 25 completely online degree and certificate programs. See the department page or contact a department advisor for details.
- Computer Science (AAS)
- Early Childhood (AAS)
- General Studies (AS)
- Health Information Technology (AAS)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (AAS)
- Emergency Healthcare Sciences (BS)
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Health Promotion (BS)
- Health Services Administration (BS)
- Integrative Nutrition (BS)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BS)
- Professional Sales (BS)
- Radiologic Sciences (BS)
- Bachelor of Integrated Studies (BIS) Online (need three areas of emphasis)
- Child and Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Health Administrative Services
- Health Promotion
- Health Sciences
- Professional Sales
- Rehabilitation Sciences (BS)
How To Apply
1. Fill out the online application.
2. Pay a $30 nonrefundable application fee.
3. Submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts or GED documentation.
- ACT/SAT scores (These aren’t mandatory. They help determine math and English placement).
- Official transcripts from any college or university where you have completed work, including concurrent enrollment and early college.
If any documents need to be mailed, they can be sent to:
WSU Admissions Office
3885 West Campus Dr Dept 1137
Ogden, UT 84408-1137
Checking Your Application Status
When you submit your application, you’ll receive an email detailing any required documentation you need to send. Once we receive all required documentation, we will review your application. This usually takes 3–5 days, but it may take up to two weeks.
You will receive an acceptance letter in the mail when you’re admitted. If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sept. 1||Application Opens|
|Oct. 1||FAFSA Opens|
|Dec. 1||Scholarship Priority Deadline|
|April 1||FAFSA Deadline|
Don't Just Take Our Word For It